A Real Wedding


A sunny start to Monday on the wedding blog with a gorgeous Real Wedding from another of the Greyeye Photography boys, Andy Garfitt.  Ah how I pine for those long summer’s days!  Don’t remember them?  Me neither!  But it looks like Jade and James picked a good one, as the sun was shining on their big day! 
Jade tells us more:  James proposed on August bank holiday weekend in 2009 on the beach at RobinHoods Bay (my favourite place!) and we got married at Sandburn Hall on 2 July 2011.  I found the venue on the internet and we went to their wedding fair (as we had been to several others) but when we were driving down the drive we knew this wasn’t like the others!  We walked into the venue and both fell in love.  This was it! 
I wanted a simple and elegant dress so I went with a Alfred Angelo gown that I bought from Confetti & Lace.  Our colour theme was ivory, gold and taupe so the bridesmaids wore elegant floor length taupe Alfred Angelo dresses from Brides and Maids of Gomersal.  I carried a tear drop bouquet of ivory gerberas, calla lilies and coral lilies.

No comments